With AuraQuantic we can control all our research protocol information, with operational simplicity and information security, which are elements we have been able to assess since the implementation.
In clinical investigations, information management is of vital importance to generate reliable and satisfactory results, therefore information must be centralized, expedited, organized and constantly updated. Furthermore, confidentiality is crucial.
The challenges facing the institution included our search for excellence and the maintenance of a culture of innovation in teaching and training, research and medical care. AuraQuantic Business Process Management software was implemented, in keeping with our objective of maintaining the highest technological development to benefit our patients and our research. With AuraQuantic we decided to manage protocol workflows and processes in our Chronic Respiratory Disease Hospital Vigilance Network, administrative processes to support the protocols such as the purchase of raw materials and the integration and management of our hematology laboratory, thus, all the involved personnel were included in the definition of the process rules.
One portal to integrate all external collaborators.
Centralized information from the instant it’s captured, independently and for each institute, with secure rooms which control the access to information in accordance with user permissions.
Simple data extraction for analysis.
Integration of the Laboratory application via web services, for online information retrieval, hereby avoiding recapture and errors.
"Operational simplicity and information security are elements we have been able to assess since the implementation of AuraQuantic."
"Currently, we are in a new stage of process automation for new research protocols, and the pursuit of integration with more of the Institutes’ systems."
The Department of Infectious Diseases was established in June 1947 as a micro-biology and parasitology laboratory in the Illness and Nutrition Hospital. In 1978 its name changed to the Department of Infectious Diseases and the specialization officially began.
Involves collaboration from over 200 people, including teaching staff, researchers, health care practitioners and administration workers.
Established in June 1947 as a micro-biology and parasitology laboratory in the Illness and Nutrition Hospital. In 1978 its name changed to the Department of Infectious Diseases.
Winners of several medical awards over recent years.
Participate in several events throughout the year.